We finally made it to Montjuic. We haven't blogged in a while because we did a lot of lounging and going to the beach, and nothing new.
We went to the Montjuic castle first, by taking a rail car and a ski-lift. The view was nice, and we walked around the castle for a bit.
We went to the Miro museum afterward. Some of his stuff was good, but a lot of it was lame and unimpressive. It was entertaining nonetheless. The sculptures were particularly amusing.
After the museum, we ate Kashmir food, which was some of the best food since we have been here. We saw the magic fountain, and had some sangria while the fountain show was going with music and lights.
- 6.23.2007 Karlstejn
- 6.22.2007 Night in Old Town
- 6.21.2007 Boat Trip for Kyle's B-Day
- 6.20.2007 Poor Man's Tour, Joos, Drinks & Food
- 6.19.2007 A Whole Lot of Nothing
- 6.18.2007 Museums
- 6.17.2007 Bus Tour and Concert
- 6.16.2007 Seeing Prague
- 6.15.2007 Prague
- 6.14.2007 Brussels
- 6.11.2007 San Sebastian Palaces
- 6.10.2007 Castle, lots of Chinese, and bars
- 6.09.2007 Biking around town
- 6.08.2007 San Sebastian and Pintxos Bars
- 6.07.2007 Monjuic
- 6.01.2007 Montjuic Area
- 5.30.2007 God Day
- ▼ June (17)