This day we went on a bus tour to see some sights. It stopped at the castle which we had already seen. We also drove by the national museum and Wenceslas Square, which is the main square where the Czechs protested against the Communists.
We wandered around the Jewish quarter for a bit afterward. We had Goulash at a cafe, and did some more walking
At night, we ate at the Italian place again and went to a concert at Smetana Hall. The program consisted of Dvorak's New World Symphony and a Smetana piece. We bought the cheapest seats but somehow that section included the balcony which were some of the best seats there. The symphony was really good and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. The concert hall was beautiful, but we forgot the camera.
We came back afterward, met a hostel mate and did some drinking and talking.
- 6.23.2007 Karlstejn
- 6.22.2007 Night in Old Town
- 6.21.2007 Boat Trip for Kyle's B-Day
- 6.20.2007 Poor Man's Tour, Joos, Drinks & Food
- 6.19.2007 A Whole Lot of Nothing
- 6.18.2007 Museums
- 6.17.2007 Bus Tour and Concert
- 6.16.2007 Seeing Prague
- 6.15.2007 Prague
- 6.14.2007 Brussels
- 6.11.2007 San Sebastian Palaces
- 6.10.2007 Castle, lots of Chinese, and bars
- 6.09.2007 Biking around town
- 6.08.2007 San Sebastian and Pintxos Bars
- 6.07.2007 Monjuic
- 6.01.2007 Montjuic Area
- 5.30.2007 God Day
- ▼ June (17)