We walked around, decided to eat at a cafe with a great view of Prague Castle. However, we couldn't get service, but it wasn't a big deal because you're paying for the view, not the food anyways, and we got to sit there for free for a while. We decided to go over to an island where there is supposed to be some beer garden, but we didn't realize that the only way to access the island is by freeway, and that you can't walk over. We walked around forever trying to get across before we finally realized this. It was a little frustrating, and it was not a nice area of town either.
The picture posted is from earlier in the day when we walked by a park near Vlatava River.
We came back, cooked some food, and watched Hannibal Rising which was a terrible movie. It's getting really hot here, which is why there is a water bottle in our hands in most of the pictures.
- 6.23.2007 Karlstejn
- 6.22.2007 Night in Old Town
- 6.21.2007 Boat Trip for Kyle's B-Day
- 6.20.2007 Poor Man's Tour, Joos, Drinks & Food
- 6.19.2007 A Whole Lot of Nothing
- 6.18.2007 Museums
- 6.17.2007 Bus Tour and Concert
- 6.16.2007 Seeing Prague
- 6.15.2007 Prague
- 6.14.2007 Brussels
- 6.11.2007 San Sebastian Palaces
- 6.10.2007 Castle, lots of Chinese, and bars
- 6.09.2007 Biking around town
- 6.08.2007 San Sebastian and Pintxos Bars
- 6.07.2007 Monjuic
- 6.01.2007 Montjuic Area
- 5.30.2007 God Day
- ▼ June (17)