Today we woke up and tried to find a place to use the internet which was damn near impossible. The internet cafe was ghetto and did not have wireless, and was in the basement level of an un-airconditioned shopping center. It was 8 computers in a tiny ass room.
At night we went on a boat ride around Vlatava River. The views were great, and there was good food and live music. The Goulash was especially scrumptious because the meat was ridiculously tender. We met a nice couple from Norway and talked to them a bit.
We went to Karlovy Lazne disco afterward with our hostel mate. Supposedly the building used to be an old Roman bathhouse, and was 5 stories, with differently themed rooms and separate lounges. It was fun times, and the drinks were cheap but we still managed to spend a lot of money.
- 6.23.2007 Karlstejn
- 6.22.2007 Night in Old Town
- 6.21.2007 Boat Trip for Kyle's B-Day
- 6.20.2007 Poor Man's Tour, Joos, Drinks & Food
- 6.19.2007 A Whole Lot of Nothing
- 6.18.2007 Museums
- 6.17.2007 Bus Tour and Concert
- 6.16.2007 Seeing Prague
- 6.15.2007 Prague
- 6.14.2007 Brussels
- 6.11.2007 San Sebastian Palaces
- 6.10.2007 Castle, lots of Chinese, and bars
- 6.09.2007 Biking around town
- 6.08.2007 San Sebastian and Pintxos Bars
- 6.07.2007 Monjuic
- 6.01.2007 Montjuic Area
- 5.30.2007 God Day
- ▼ June (17)